- Slide 1
Dr. Emad Eddien Hussein
- EFQM Master Assessor (MAT) 2013 - EFQM
- EFQM Licensed Trainer (J2E, L4E, IAT)
- Certified Executive Coach, UK
- Certified Training Director, USA
- Certified Legal Translator, MOJ – UAE
- International Commercial Arbitrator – Abu Dhabi Center
Dr. Emad Eddien Hussein is the CEO of Corporate Excellence Masters International (CMI) and a strategic partner of Change Masters International in the UK. With 20 years of hands-on experience in Corporate Excellence, Human Capital Development, Leadership, Strategy Planning and Facilitation Projects, Dr. Emad Eddien Hussein is now a Training Consultant and Senior Advisor in selected organisations both in the United Arab Emirates - where he is currently residing - and in other international entities. The UAE-based organisations include: Abu Dhabi Police GHQ (ADP GHQ), General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA), Securities & Commodities Authority, Department of Economic Development (DED), Oil and Gas Sector Companies, Justice Department, Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO), and many others.
Dr. Emad has a Ph.D. degree in International Management from the International School of Management, New York, USA. He is also a holder of two Master’s Degrees; the first in Business Administration (MBA) from Hull University, United Kingdom, the second in law (LLM) from Queen Mary College, University of London. He also has a BA in English Literature from the Faculty of Arts and a law degree (LLB) from the Faculty of Law, both degrees having been awarded by Ain Shams University in Egypt.
Dr. Emad has executed numerous training courses and workshops mainly in the corporate excellence domain, including:
- Journey To Excellence (J2E)
- Leaders For Excellence (L4E)
- Internal Assessor Training (IAT)
- Negotiation, Contract Management & Strategy